Monday, May 9, 2011

The Tourist and The Conspirator

Two movie... er... reviews? I'm not sure you can call them reviews, exactly.

1. The Tourist
Not the best movie EVER, that is for sure. Nothing to The Prestige, Inception, RED, The A-Team, Losers, The Book of Eli and others, but it was good. It had a surprise-like twist at the end. One you half saw coming and half didn't truly expect. I was surprised I liked it as much as I did, since Johnny Depp is ok and I'm not Angelina Jolie's biggest fan. Over-all it was pretty entertaining.

2. The Conspirator
Alright, before I get into this, let me just say that I love history! It was one of my favorite subjects in school and I still read history books. Yep, just for fun!

I loved this movie! It was not stuffed full of crude humor, or sappy romance. It was just good! A man standing up for what he thought was justice even though it was hard for him, even though he didn't want to and fighting even though he knew it was nearly impossible to win.
Oh, on a side note; I didn't go see this movie because I though Abraham Lincoln... I actually don't think he was that great a president.

I still want to see Thor really badly, but I'm going to wait until it comes out on dvd. Not only do I dread the thought of how loud they will play it in the theater, but it will also be cheaper to wait. Movie theater tickets are ridiculously expensive!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!