Sunday, May 8, 2011

May I just say....

THOR was AMAZINGLY AWESOME!! I will own this movie on the day it comes to DVD. It was that good. I am actually gonna go see it again on Thursday with my dad. Can't wait! And it helps that the guy who plays Thor is quite handsome (and Australian..) :) :) :) lol



Yes, you may call me a nerd - but only this once. I really can't help it right now. I even wore my Marvel comic t-shirt to the movie... yeah and Thor fruit snacks. Couldn't help it...
AND good night...
post signature

3 comments:

  1. DUDE I JUST SAW THAT MOVIE!! Totally epic in every sense of the word. I am IN LOVE with Thor. He's so beautiful...*gasps/sighs, swoons/faints, dies* Natalie Portman did a great job acting....ohmygosh the whole movie was just spectacular.
    Anyway, in my long rambling on comment the gist of what I said is:
    THOR ROCKS! THOR FOR THE WIN!! AMEN!! PREACH IT!!
    Yeah *sheepish smile* :)) :P ;)
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came out on my birthday, but I didn't go to watch it at the theater (not that I would anyway - too expensive, and I'm saving basically every dollar). I want to watch it soon though, even if only on DVD...besides the fact that the trailer looked cool, at the end of Iron man 2, Agent Coulson found Mjolnir (and Thor with it), and Coulson is in Thor as well...I want to see how the whole universe fits together and what sort of overlap there is. Add to that the fact that I'm a big action movie fan...
    There are a bunch of movies I'd liek to watch but have yet to, including Inception, Spider-Man 3, and others...in fact, I only finished the LOTR trilogy relatively recently.

    Good night to you as well, Lys. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!