Monday, May 2, 2011

Some old pictures

I was going through our family computer, looking for some pictures (which I'll post another day), when I came across some of my older photos. I uploaded a bunch to a couple of flash drives and moved them to my computer. You have probably seen a few of them, but whatever! Here are a few:

Not the best picture ever, but I like it.

Again, not the best... I need a Macro lens!

This is a favorite of mine!

I love these colors. This picture was taken at the house we lived in before the one we currently live in.

Not much to say for this one, I just like it.

I have posted a edit of this one in black and white, this one is in color.

I think I've posted this one before... I just like it and felt like adding it again.

Here is a picture of me, taken recently. I didn't take it, obviously... my younger sister did.
The lighting needs some help... and its a bit blurry (but I think the camera is constantly blurry now). 

And that's about it!

2 comments:

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!