Monday, May 16, 2011

Randomness... Monday?

Yeah, this is supposed to be on wednesday, but I don't care.

1. Birthdays!
2. Surprises
3. Wedding - not mine!
4. Saturday
5. Camera

Now on to the explanation!

1. T. Lynn's birthday is tomorrow! I can't believe our baby is going to be ten! It would be eaiser if she were, oh I don't know... big enough to be ten, but no she is still teeny tiny! She only weights 61 lbs! NO WE DON'T STARVE HER! HOW DARE YOU ASK US THAT?! She is just naturally small. I'm not going to talk to ya'll about her anymore, ya'll don't deserve it!

2. So lately Mom, my fiance, my sisters and Lys have all been whispering and I'm not allowed to know what about! I don't think that is very fair, do you? I didn't think so... Now Christmas and my birthday have gotten even more secretive than ever. I don't handle surprises well, ever! Ask Lys! She surprised me by coming over for my 18th birthday. I looked in the car to "get something out" (yeah right Mom) and there she is. My mind didn't even comprehend it! I just stood there looking at her. THEN I realized who it was and jumped up and down happily! So I think they should tell me right now what they have been whispering about, don't you? It would be better for my state of mind.

3. My uncle is getting married in May! Yay! I love his fiancee, she is so sweet. See, I told you it wasn't my wedding and you didn't believe me.

4. Saturday was fun... Superman brought over his dog for the girls to play with and we played Super Mario Wii (yes, we finally got passed the boss on level 8). I made homemade chicken noodle soup, quick rolls and chocolate chip cookies. At one point I turned on Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble music and my fiance and I danced around the kitchen and sunroom. Of course our ballroom dancing lacks a little bit, but we didn't care :)

 5. I'm in love with a camera now... I know, I know.. I'm in love with a lot of cameras, but this one I am going to get eventually! The Canon Rebel T3i! I probably wont be able to get it until next summer because it's so expensive, but I will get it!

And thats about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!