Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Good things come in bundles!

Do you want to know my good things? Ok, so maybe you don't want to know, but I'm going to tell you anyway!

1. I got a letter from Amber today!
2. I found out for certain that Lys can come June 3-7!
3. Momma gave me full permission to put Fred Astaire movies at the top of the Netflix que so we could have them when Lyssa comes! Five Fred Astaire movies!!! Yay :)
4. I am almost done sewing my skirt
5. I am babysitting the cutest baby (ok, he is a year and a half old, but he is still a baby) this weekend! I'm really thrilled!
6. I am watching a Fred Astaire movie right now :)
7. Superman brought me yellow lilies the other day, now I have a peice of sunshine I can look at all day.
8. I finished The Lightkeeper's Daughter and and now reading A Billion Reason's Why, that puts me at having read 18 books since the beginning of February
9. I'm going to try to convince Momma to let me make this cake when Lyssa comes over and I think I have a good chance since we're going to celebrate my birthday quite a bit early since Lys will be busy the end of June. I'll pretend it's my birthday cake and beg her :)
10. It's getting closer and closer to June 28th which is when I can find out what on earth my fiance and Momma and everyone else has been keeping me from me. My birthday has gotten so much more secretive!

That's about all I can think of it :)

P.S Sorry! Max just told me that I typed "sewest" instead of "cutest"!  Thanks Max!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Riah, I just decided to say hello to you and Lys before I disappear into the world of non-Internet again...

    What's "the sewest baby"?
    I hope your birthday and the surprise turns out well for you; I'll wait to say happy birthday until your birthday actually happens...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a lot of good things coming up Riah! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Max! We miss your posts and pictures!

    It was supposed to be "cutest baby"! Sorry, thanks for telling me though! :)

    I hope it turns out well too!! **fingers crossed**

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I love bundles of good things!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!