Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I don't know what to title this!

1.  I can breath! Thank goodness! My allergies have been seriously acting up recently. I'll go outside just to take the trash out and come in sneezing like crazy. Ask Lys, she was there. So Momma got me some Claritin today and I can breath! I went out and picked strawberries and I only sneezed ONCE!!! Can you tell I'm thrilled?

2. I have Something In the Water by Brooke Fraser stuck in my head. It just keeps playing over and over again.

3. My fingers are stained pink from cutting strawberries to freeze and mashing them to can into strawberry jam. Yup, we canned two batches of strawberry jam today.

4. I'm considering taking guitar lessons. So far Beenie has been teaching me a little bit, but I'd like to have true lessons. Plus, Beenie said I was a sassy student, so I'm not sure how much longer she'll be willing to teach me :)

5. I still blame Lys for introducing me to SoBe Lifewater. I'm actually drinking the Yumberry Pomegranate right now. Ok the name is pretty silly, I'll give you that, but it tastes really good.

6. Strawberry Shortcake is one of the best spring time desserts.

7. I am still learning how to play His Glory Appears on the piano. It's taking awhile, but in my defense it's five pages long.

9. If Bree pokes me and asks me to go on a walk with her one more time before I finish this post I'm going to have to hurt her! :)

10. My littlest sister - T. Lynn - is trying to convince me to let her draw something on my arm with a pink highlighter pen. Needless to say, It was a no!

My hand looks big in this picture!

My first attempt to get a picture of a rainbow. It isn't very good.

I actually like this one!

This is the only one here that was taken with a DSLR. I like this one too!


5 comments:

  1. I'm going to get ready for bed in a moment, so I'll try to reply to your comment tomorrow, Riah.

    The last photo is nice and sharp, but impressively, the shot of the white flower is as well. Once I was taking photos in my backyard with my 10-22mm and got this photo that I guess turned out ok; one made the "pad" of my hand connected to my thumb look huge. :)

    I think I first heard His Glory Appears when my cousin played it from the Faith + Hope + Love CD (that's the album's name, right?), and although I didn't care for his other choice of music (K-pop), I liked that song. I think I'd probably like to play it as well. Do you sing it also or just play it?

    It's good your allergies are doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's ok, you need to sleep :)

    Thanks, the Lilly picture is one of my favorite pictures! I think I got lucky. Then again, that picture was one of the earlier ones I took, so that was probably before my camera got scared of me and went on strike :) Nice pitcture. It does make your hand look a little large though... other then that, it's a good photo.

    Yes, that is the correct name of the album. I like the song too. The piano music in the song is lovely and I wanted to play it so badly. I'm still working on it though, it's really choppy and I haven't memorized it yet. I can sing the song, but I can't play and sing it at the same time yet. But, just so you know, I don't take piano lessons nor to I play or sing in front of anyone. I have stage fright. I used to sing in groups at church and choir, but I don't anymore and I never sang solo. You play piano?

    Thanks! I've never had my allergies act up like this before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't taken lessons in a long time, and I haven't practiced in quite a while either (or even sat down and played for more than a couple of minutes recently), but I know how to play the piano. However, I'm not very good at it or the viola/violin.

    You thought my hand looked large in that photo? That's not good...I was actually meaning I got another photo like that one that made my hand look weird so I didn't upload it and went with that one instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Riah! You're right, these things were pretty random :P
    I wanted you to know you placed in my cupcake photo challenge! So go to my blog and check it out, and grab your button :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jocce:
    Thanks!

    Max:
    You took lessons?! Lucky! I'm considering taking guitar lessons, but I haven't decided yet. How many instruments can you play (well, or otherwise :)?

    Yeah, it looked a little large. But then again, maybe they just seem large in comparison to mine. I told you, I have small hands :) The picture is still good though.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!