Monday, May 16, 2011

It's the little things..

I've had a very large writers block for a week or so now and I knew I needed to post at some point or another. But what about? Hm... Well - I was on the phone with Riah and I stepped outside - I looked down the hill and saw the most amazing rain cloud. It was dark and ominous but the amazing part was that since it was far enough away I could see where the rain started to come down. Doesn't sound amazing... I know. But it was! The rain started to come down harder and so the streaks became thicker until I couldn't see through it. And just like a curtain being drawn at a show, the opening on the horizon had closed. Then, as if the show was starting another scene, it opened slowly again. I couldn't look away! It's an interesting thing to think about how when the storm is right over you, everything seems so fast and unnerving, but when you see a storm from a distance everything seems to be in slow motion... Almost as if it is not moving at all. It seems...peaceful. It really does offer some inspiration even if it is just some rain not too far away.
As I sit on my front porch now, I see heavy rain falling once again in the distance, and, as if a moment could have a song, I'd say this moment's song would be "Sailboats" by Brook Fraiser. It just fits...even if I am on "dry" land. lol.
Thats my post for today! I hope you liked it. After all, it's the little things! :) 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!