Friday, May 27, 2011

Just some random pictures

Having flowers planted in our garden is a great advantage to an aspiring photographer, such as myself. Here are a few of the pictures I took:

This one is not a good picture, but I had fun editing it.


This was actually a good picture, but I played around with the effects and got this... Not a stellar picture, but fun :)


This one is pretty good, but at an odd angle. I did that on purpose though. I was experimenting with the pictures.


Ok, we didn't plant this, but I saw it when I was taking the other pictures and just had photograph it.


Again, another odd angle. Hey, it's called being creative, no critiquing... :) Actually, critique all you like!


I love these flowers!


This one is my favorite! This is SOOC with just the added watermark.


6 comments:

  1. These pictures made me wish I had photography skills :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you're doing pretty well with only a p&s, Riah; I imagine I'd have difficulty with only a pocket camera as well, but editing can help make the resulting images more interesting, like you did here.
    I forgot, I your p&s a bridge camera or is it just a basic one?

    Norma is one of probably a whole bunch of people who had/has a good photographic eye and knew (and still knows) how to take pretty good photos, but was limited in terms of image quality, among other things, by having to use a p&s, and now that she's gotten a DSLR, the results have naturally improved quite a bit. I think the same will be the case for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Far from Perfect: Thank!

    Jules: Thanks as well :)

    Maximillian:
    Thank you so much! It is just a plain ol' basic p&s. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

    Thank you for comparing me to her! She is amazing, although I really don't think my pictures can compare in anyway :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maximillian:
    On further inspection: wow! She is an absolutely amazing photographer! I really wish I was that good!! Again, wow!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!