Saturday, April 2, 2011

A peek into my...

... computer! Yes, computer. I know y'all are all thinking "I seriously don't want to see hard drives and a bunch of wires" but I'm sure you all know I just mean the programs that I have or pictures or whatever. (oh, and I'm going on strike - I'll tell y'all why later.)

So, lets just say you hacked into my computer. I'm not saying you did, just saying if... gosh y'all, don't fuss so much, I know you wouldn't actually do that. Goodness, it was just a for-instance... you people are so defensive.
Anyway....
If someone else hacked in.... not you... someone else... they would see:

Pictures of australia. Not ones I've taken sadly, ones I found online.

This one is my computer wallpaper. Sigh, Aussie!

You would find gimp. Both my friend and my enemy... depending on the day.


You would find endless blog designing stuff... online scrapbook elements, palettes, headers, buttons... so on.


This is a design I did for Lys that never got used... It was morphed into the current design...

New button for Something Beautiful, to go with the design I'm working on.

You would fine tons of pictures, both edited and unedited.

note: not my house...  its a house in our neighborhood.
This picture is dedicated to Jocee... the biggest Narnia fan ever. She happens to be the biggest cupcake fan too!

i tunes!


And sooooo much more!

Ok, I'm sure y'all want to know why I'm going on strike... and I'm sure you are wondering what I could possibly strike from, I don't work. Well, I'm striking from blogger! Now, I'm not asking you to quit blogging, I'm asking you help me convince Lys to post again... she's been shirking her responsibility. I am saying now that I wont blog again until after she does. So there Lys! Ha!

Riah

1 comment:

  1. :) I think I know why my blog isn't showing up on your dash. It's because I changed my URL before -- and then changed it back. So what you have to do is unfollow me, and then re-follow me. It's silly, I know. My fault. I wasn't thinking everything through before. :P

    Don't worry about commenting. :) I kinda stink at it myself --

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!