Thursday, April 7, 2011

A peek at...

Me! I know, not very exciting... You are all about to give up at this "peek into" thing right? I'm not showing you whats in my closet or jewelry box like you expected... I was going to do "A peek at my bedroom" and let y'all see what it looks like, but the only pictures I have of my room was before it was re-done. I'll go into that in the post that actually shows my room. (BTW: Lyssa posted, so strike over!)

So, about me! I'm 18 (19 this year), have blue or green eyes (depending on the day), brown hair and am 5' 4" (which in my family is basically midget - no offense intended to midgets!). I have four siblings, all girls, one older and three younger. I go by Ri more than anything else, but am also called Riah or Riah Friah Me O Miah. I have many more nicknames, but I don't feel like going into all of them. I am daughter to Ed and Becky and Superman's fiancee (awesome, right?). I like Hillsong, Tenth Avenue North, Owl City, Sanctus Real, The Afters, Robert Pierre, Colbie Caillat and so many more. Here are a few of my favorite things:

I like sunshine and bright happy things!

Rain and wet reflections

This very sappy movie...

... and this action-packed movie.

I love Once Upon a Times...

...but have a hard time believing in Happily Ever After's

I love Christian Louboutin shoes and this pair are my favorite!

I think this is a cute shirt,

And I like, love, adore letters... I never get letters... sob :(

Well, I'll have to have a "peek into me part two" I think... this post is long enough!

Love,

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say, I like your Superman. Even though I have nary a clue who he is, and I'm jealous you're getting married. I wanna! But I'm going to wait. Because...I'm patient...*cough* Okay, I'm learning to be patient. And I LOVE the first picture and the letters and the reflections and..every picture you posted. And I LOVE Star Trek. Captain Kirk is cute...and so is that Russian Guy who's name totally escapes my memory...anyway...I'm done.
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!