Thursday, April 14, 2011

Miguel: "Don't blame me!"

Tulio: "I blame you!" (quote from El Dorado). Needless to say, my post is about blaming people.. And I blame lots of people lol! Not for my own problems mind you, but for other stuff. Here goes my list.


Kay for reading my copy of Jane Eyre so much that it fell apart and I had to get a new one!
(note, this isn't my copy)


Lys for making me fall in love with 40's music!


Jocee for making me want a cupcake everytime I read her blog.
 I sware I gain 10 lbs on my hips each time I look at her blog.


Ara for making me wish I was a better writer!
 I guess I can't really fuss because she's a good writer though...
 It wouldn't be fair


Lauren for making me fall in love with blue all over again each time I look at her blog!

Bleah for introducing me to Adam Young
(aka Owl City)
(aka Sky Sailing)


Who do you blame?


1 comment:

  1. Aww! I'm glad I make you hungry :P Just kidding, but seriously! I think I might do a list on this sometime :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!