Monday, April 4, 2011

ok ok ok!

I'm posting! Sorry for keeping you waiting...
Where do I even begin?
I guess I'll start by telling you what my summer is going to look like.
I'll still be working at the bookstore but less hours because I'm doing summer camp again. This time, though, I am being paid to help which is why I can do it. so - Monday through Friday I have camp from 9am-5pm and I'll work at the bookstore a few nights a week and then on Saturdays. Yeah - I know - it's a busy summer. But I'm happy about it since I get to be outside. :)

I've been photoshopping some old pictures lately - one of them being Ri's - Here are some of them:

This is a horse from the Biltmore Estate.


This is Ri's pic (above)


This is me on Tigger - the best pony ever!


A cute little girl who loves this horse (from 2008)

                                                                 This is Bee on Bandit!


post signature

1 comment:

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!