Thursday, March 31, 2011

A "Tangled" conversation

I thought y'all might want to see what a IM conversation between Lys and me is like... See if you can keep up. Sorry for mispelling, lack of puncuation, capitalization and proper grammer. In conversations between the two of us we don't bother with that stuff.

Lys says:
i agree
Ive been spoiled with a fast comp.....
my old one is soooooooooooo slooooooooooow

Riah says:
oh, don't tell mer...
me*
I know
lol - I've got the same computer

Lys says:
hahaha
grr - its takin forever

Riah says:
sorry

Lys says:
its ok - ill get it
Im gonna copy it over to this comp

Riah says:
awesome
I'm re-reading

Lys says:
sweet!
 Riah says:
yeah and we're watching Tangled now lol

Lys says:
i love that movie! I was actually thinking of putting it in

Riah says:
lol I love it too
Flynn is the greatest

Lys says:
I agree
and handsome for a cartoon
lol
well an "animation"

Riah says:
yup. lol
but that smolder is completely inaffective

Lys says:
totally!
i laughed when he said "you broke my smolder"

Riah says:
(how did Gothel know she had to sing? and how did she know the lyrics?) Me too! its was hilarious!
"**crash** you broke my smolder"

Lys says:
(good question)
HAHAHAHAA
I love that horse too!!

Riah says:
I know.. they are so basic men.. you turn your back and they're at each other

Lys says:
exactly!!

Riah says:
I want her hair

Lys says:
you do?! its 70 feet long!

Riah says:
its cute! lol

Lys says:
lol!! Its really cute short too!

Riah says:
T. Lynn about had a heart attack when it was cut

Lys says:
where in the movie are you?
oh I bet!@
*!

Riah says:
she is singing about her day

Lys says:
ah - she is stuffing Flynn in her closet here (I skipped the first part since i wont have time to watch the whole thing)

Riah says:
ok... so the hair would be better that color and long... but shorter.. like maybe to her butt

Lys says:
yeah!
I couldnt believe he took it that short!
(Mandy Moore has an amazing singing voice!!)

Riah says:
I know... I told the girls that he wasn't really aiming

Lys says:
yeah he was wounded and just wanted her safe

Riah says:
yeah she does... can you believe she was the mean Alana in the original Princess Diaries?

Lys says:
not at all!

Riah says:
Does anyone but me think the Gothel character kinda almost seems like she sorta cares for Rapunzel in her own little way

Lys says:
I think so

Riah says:
good!

Lys says:
I mean how could she not - she raised her as her own

Riah says:
yeah... in her own selfish way she cared. It would be hard not to
Lys says:
exactly!!

Riah says:
I need a frying pan... lol

Lys says:
I do too! ahahhaa
and I LOVE her sidekick!

Riah says:
"They just can't get my nose right" "Who cares?" "It's easy for you guys to say, you look great!"
me too!
he's cute

Lys says:
HAHAH - Hes giving the smolder
he is!!

Riah says:
I want a chameleon "frog"

Lys says:
me too!

Riah says:
hahahaha...
wow, I love the horse

Lys says:
me too - he is amazing

Riah says:
no kidding
she just wacked him with the frying pan for the first time and then sqeaked
squeaked*

Lys says:
ya know - her hair couldnt be that long being only 18 - hair usually only grows a foot a year
HAHA
she just had her war within herself

Riah says:
yeah... well maybe because its magic hair

Lys says:
maybe

Riah says:
it grows super fast
shes trying to put in in the wardrobe ol
lol*

Lys says:
it makes you wonder why the one strand of brown hair that was cut and hasnt grown at all
she just clung to his back thinking the bunny was a thug

Riah says:
lol yeah idk
weird

Lys says:
Max just chewed up Flynns poster

Riah says:
"I bet my surprise is bigger" "I seriously doubt it"
hahahaha

Lys says:
hahahahaha
"I do like ducklings" "YAY"

Riah says:
"Oh great, now I'm the bad guy"... do you ever get the funny feeling that the world veiws our stay-at-home mom's like they are like Gothel, lol!
hahahaha
I loke that part
love*
"yay" hahahaha

Lys says:
yes I do
"it overall smells like the color brown"

Riah says:
man, he would be seriously sore...
hahahaha

Lys says:
sore?
oh yeah
from the frying pan

Riah says:
yeah, she hit him like three times... and slamed him into the wordrobe... and smashed his hand...
ouch

Lys says:
hahaha
"I had a dream"

Riah says:
"I know not who you are, or how I came to find yout, but may i just say... hi! how's it goin?"

Lys says:
I love that part!

Riah says:
"I've hidden it somewhere you'll never find it..." "It's in the pot, isnt it?"

Lys says:
"He's got a dream, he's got a dream"

Riah says:
"Why on earth would I want your hair?"
I LOVE THE CHAMELEON!!
i WANT ONE

Lys says:
ME TOOOOO

Riah says:
she drops him like three times on the floor

Lys says:
"I dont sing"

Riah says:
"fate, destiny -" "A horse" "I've made the decision to trust you -" "A horrible decision, really"

Lys says:
AHHAHAA

Riah says:
"This is kinda a off day for me, this doesn't usually happen... You broke my smolder"

Lys says:
"Go live your dream" "I will" "Your dream stinks - I was talking to her"

Riah says:
hahahahaa
hahahahaha

Lys says:
HAHAHA

Riah says:
this movie is soooo cute

Lys says:
that it is!

"whoa somebody get me glass - cause I just found me a tall drink... of water"

Riah says:
she is about to war with herself..
lol

Lys says:
hahah

Riah says:
"Oh my gosh, this will kill her..."

Lys says:
"SO I'm not supposed to ask about the hair?" "nope" "or the mother" "uhuh" "and frankly Im too scared to ask about the frog" "Cameleon"

Riah says:
"break her heart?" "In half"

Lys says:
*Chameleon

Riah says:
lol
I love Flynn

Lys says:
me too

Riah says:
"Oh, come on.. what is it going to take to get my satchel back?" **weild pan** "I will use this!"

Lys says:
HAHAHHAAHAHA

Riah says:
the horse just got exhasperated... lol

Lys says:
"Who's that?" "they dont like me" who's that?" "they dont like me either" "who's that" "For the moment lets just assume everyone here doesnt like me."
hahaha

Riah says:
hahahahaha
i love that part

Lys says:
me too
Fitsherbert is like an icecream

Riah says:
I know... its hilarious

Lys says:
"I have magic hair that glows when I sing." "WHAT?" "I... have magic hair that glows when i sing"

Riah says:
"yes, thank you.. I'd like two scoops of Fitsherbert ice cream" it sounds like that

Lys says:
"We made it" "her hair glows" " we're alive" "why does her hair glow?! I didn't see that coming"

Riah says:
"Thats a lot of hair..." "I know, she's growing it out - is that blood in your beard? Look at this blondie!"

Lys says:
hahaha

Riah says:
hahahahahah soooo funny
"not the nose, not the nose, not the nose"

Lys says:
thats what i say! hahahahahaha

Riah says:
hahahaha
true
"Oh, now they're just being mean"

Lys says:
HEHE
"just dont- dont freak out"

Riah says:
"hes got a dream... hes got a dream... like everybody else I got a dream"
why are we quoting the movie? lol

Lys says:
"Ohhh... uh...." **almost scream" "PLEAse dont freak out" "Im not freaking out, are you freaking out? Im just very interested in your hair, how long has it been doing that?"
i have no idea

Riah says:
"no no no, I don't sing"

Lys says:
haha

Riah says:
I ADORE THAT PART and he is so freaking

Lys says:
yeah!
its well played out

Riah says:
oh yeah

Lys says:
this would be a good IM to post on

Riah says:
oh yeah lol, we so should!

Lys says:
yeah!
"well a fake reputation is all a man has"

Riah says:
you want me to post it?

Lys says:
sure!

Riah says:
"I believe this is the man you're looking for' "You've got me!"

Lys says:
HAHAH
"I just listened for the sound of complete and utter betrayal and followed that"
(Betrayal?)

Riah says:
yeah, I think so
"Sorry blondie... I don't do back-story"

Lys says:
lol

Riah says:
I'm at the "who's that?"
"Oh mama, I have got to get me one of these"
"I just think you should know this is the strangest thing I have ever done"

Lys says:
"I mean because heres the thing - super human good looks I've always had it - born with it - but super human strength - could you imagine the possibilities?!"

Riah says:
hahahaha
such a man comment

Lys says:
yeah really!

Riah says:
and he reaches back and grabs the frying pan lol

Lys says:
hahaha
"now sit - sit! Good! Now drop the boot - drop it!"

Riah says:
How does she know how to swim?

Lys says:
good question

Riah says:
hahaha "drop it", it sounds like she's talking to a kid

Lys says:
or a dog
haha
Maximus just kicked Flynn in the gut

Riah says:
"I have magic hair that glows when I sing!" "what?!"

Lys says:
they are dancing

Riah says:
"Why does her hair grow?" "Eugene! It doesn just grow..." "Why is he smiling at me?"

Lys says:
the music is awesome

Riah says:
yeah it is

Lys says:
you mean glow right?

Riah says:
I still don't know why we're quoting the movie... lol yes... I meant glow

Lys says:
haha
me either

Riah says:
I don't think he'd freak if it grew

Lys says:
me either
lol

Riah says:
thats normal

Lys says:
now they are on the boat

Riah says:
we paused it...

Lys says:
"what - I bought them......most of them"

Riah says:
hahahaha
poor horse

Lys says:
I know it
why did yall pause it?

Riah says:
kay is doing something for mom

Lys says:
ah

Riah says:
its back

Lys says:
yay

Riah says:
"Just don't... don't freak out"

Lys says:
her daddy is crying. SNIFF

Riah says:
awwww
**sob**

Lys says:
its so sad

Riah says:
bree said "her eyebrows don't glow"

Lys says:
hahaha
its just her long hair

Riah says:
lol I said "well that would just be weird"

Lys says:
yeah it would be
the lanterns were just released and they are singin

Riah says:
as if glowing hair isn't weird?!

Lys says:
yeah really!

Riah says:
awwww
She just scootched up to him... to encourage him to chat
I hope she mean she likes Eugene's character better not name...
Flynn is such a more romantic name... Eugene on the other hand...
is just lame

Lys says:
"I have something for you too - I should have given it to you before - but I was just scared - the thing is Im notscared anymore - you know what I mean?" "im starting to"

Riah says:
"I met someone" "Yes the wanted thief. I'm so proud"

Lys says:
I agree with you!
hah
"and at last I see the light - Its like the fogs has lifted"

Riah says:
so, what are the chances that any of our followers are going to be able to follow our conversation
"Dont come crying... mother knows best"

Lys says:
probably 25% out of 100%

Riah says:
lol
true
"cuase I'm not going to lie, that would stupendious"

Lys says:
i gotta stop it for now

Riah says:
wait, how do you sleep stupendious?

Lys says:
or at least pause it

Riah says:
spell*
yeah sorry

Lys says:
i think thats right

Riah says:
whatcha doing?

Lys says:
or close
gotta get ready for work

Riah says:
oh fun

Lys says:
yeah
not

Riah says:
sorry...
what a bummer

Lys says:
yep

Riah says:
ugh.. well now I'm going to post this conversation

Lys says:
if i get ready fast enough I can play it again
ok

Riah says:
"Are you so tired from chasing the bad man all over the place" "Excuse me!?"
I love that

Lys says:
mee too

Riah says:
ouch... this is just gonna be a bad weekend for Flynn... he is so beat up

Lys says:
its rather sad - but at least his face is fine
lol

Riah says:
lol
true

Lys says:
posting going well?

Riah says:
I havent started
lol
I was washing somethinf
something*

Lys says:
lol
im doin makeup

Riah says:
fun
Ugh Angelina Jolie is going to be the new cleopatra

Lys says:
huh?!

Riah says:
yeah, they are doing some new Cleopatra movie, or a movie including Cleopatra and Angelina Jolie is playing Cleo

Lys says:
wow

Riah says:
yeah, I don't think that was a good decision

Lys says:
me either!!!

Riah says:

I'm going to leave out the beginning of the IM

Lys says:
sounds good

Riah says:
wow... we talk a lot

Lys says:
really? it doesnt feel like it...

Riah says:
I know!
how come Gothel thinks hazelnut soup makes everything better?

Lys says:
who knows?!

Riah says:
lol

Lys says:
im playing the movie again
shes back home with her mother now

Riah says:
yep
they are arguing here

at the "you want me to be the bad guy" part

Lys says:
ugh

Riah says:
"knees apart" "knees apar- knees apart? Why do I need to keep my knees aparrrrrrrrt..."

Lys says:
hahahahhaa
I love that part
"I am the lost princess, arent I?! Did i mumble Mother - or should I even call you that?"

Riah says:
me too
now I'm ahead in the movie

Lys says:
that you are
"you want me to be that bad guy? fine, now im the bad guy"

Riah says:
lol... He just chopped off her hair

Lys says:
"frying pans! who knew right?!"
knees apart?
haha

Riah says:
lol
love it

Lys says:
me toooo

Riah says:
she just healed him
"did i ever tell you I have a thing for brunettes?"

Lys says:
she is trying to let her "mother" let her heal him
he cut her heair
*hair

Riah says:
awww
"the party lasted almost and entire week... and honestly i don't remember most of it"

Lys says:
hahahahaha
he is dying
**sniff

Riah says:
"and this guy? I assume he's happy... he never told me otherwise"

Lys says:
"You were my new dream" "And you were mine"
**SOB**
hahaha

Riah says:
**sob**

Lys says:
thats so sweet

Riah says:
I know
"Eugene.." "I alright, I asked her"

Lys says:
HAHAHAA
"Did I ever tell you I had a thing for brunettes?"

Riah says:
hahahaha
good thing

Lys says:
yeah really!

Riah says:
it's no wonder he always sounded frustrated when he said blondie... he was wishing she was brunette

Lys says:
HAHAHAH so true!
"After years and years of asking... I finally said yes..." "Eugene..." "Alright - I asked her!"

Riah says:
lol
she is going to have her hands full

Lys says:
yes she is
i gotta go luv -
time for work
gag

but ill be home by 8

Riah says:
alrighty
have fun

Lys says:
love you lots!!

Riah says:
love you too!
mwa

Lys says:
will do - or at least try too
mwa

Riah says:
hahaha
bye

Lys says:
bye :)

Riah

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious!! But I didn't quite keep up, lol :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought Tangled and had to stop reading this post. I didn't want to spoil it...you ladies are so funny :) You have a wonderful friendship, you guys remind me of my sister and I (that is totally a good thing)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!