Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A tag

Jocee at Cupcake Dictionary tagged me. The rules are simple, just post seven random things about me.

1. I hate making my bed. I do have a reason for that though. Why should I make my bed every morning if I'm going to get back in it that night? Plus, I sit on my bed all day and it just wrinkles it anyway.

2. I like sunflowers best. I also like just about any yellow flower, they just look so cheery and happy!

3. When I'm taking a shower I let the warm water run over my face.

4. I read and read and read. Wait, is that random?

5. I can't stand the show Sonny with a Chance on Disney Channel. The characters are annoying, the skits lame and it's ridiculously dramatic! Ugh! My brain melts just thinking about it!

6. Lys and I have been best friends for 18 1/2 years and have only had one sleep over (going to be two this weekend).

7. I don't like getting tons and tons of silly forwards that tell you to send it to a certain amount of people or you'll have bad luck and if you do send it "you're true love will ask you out". Those are annoying!

I tag anyone who feels like doing this (Mainly because I'm too lazy to look up blogs and link them)!

Love,
Riah

2 comments:

  1. I agree with everything you said!! Except I can' believe you and Lys haven't had more than ONE sleepover. Ya'll better make it up QUICK!! And I agree about "Sonny With A Chance". I mean, sometimes I watch it out of pure boredom, but it's stupid and they can't really act. Not to mention, Sonny and Tawni are....ohmylipsglossness not cool *with a sicky vicky voice* haha loved your tag!!
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate making my bed too! It's such a pain! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!