Friday, March 11, 2011

A-Z

I got this from my mom...

A - Age: 18
B - Bed size: twin.
C - Chore you dislike: cleaning the windows.
D - Dogs: nope.
E - Essential to start your day: taking a shower.
F - Favorite color: Yellow, orange, blue.
G - Gold or silver: silver.
H - Height: 5'4"
I - Instrument play(ed): A little piano (the piano isn't little btw, I just play piano a little bit).
J - Job title: dish-washer!
K- Kids: none.
L - Live: in central North Carolina.
M- Mom's name: Becky.
N - Nickname: I have lots, but I'll go with Ri.
O - Overnight hospital - never.
P- Pet peeves: kid's running in and out of the house.
Q - Quotes from a movie: "Dancing. Even if one's partner is barely tolerable." - Elizabeth Bennet from "Pride and Prejudice".
R - Righty or lefty: righty, mostly... But I learned to use my left too, just not as well.
S - Siblings: 4 sisters, but I will shout to the rafters that Lys is my twin and we were seperated at birth, so 5!
T - Time you wake up: I sleep until I absolutely have to get up and that time fluctuates, so I don't know!
U - Uniform: I don't have a uniform.
V - Vegetable you don't like: LIMA BEANS (you hear that Mom?).
W - What makes you run late: Not being able to drive by myself.
X - X-rays you've had: never although I have broken my toe...
Y - Yummy food you make: cupcakes, chocolate cake, cookies, cheesecake, lemon meringue pie, apple crisp... Yeah I bake a lot.
Z - Zoo animal favorites - Meerkats (they're sooooo cute!).

Those are my A-Z answers... Movie quote answers coming soon.

Riah

1 comment:

  1. You do too have a uniform - skirts and a tee shirt, all the time.
    And I know you hate lima beans. What can I say, you're warped. You still have to eat them.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!