Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What are best friends for?

So you know you and your best friend think the same when you both surprise each other with a random gift the same day. Weird, right?
Lys got me a beautiful blown glass, blue heart necklace. I love it!! It was sooooo sweet of her! I adore it, it's sooo me (pictures coming soon).
I got Lys a book (not the one I wanted to get her, or even my second choice, but it was a sad little book store and didn't have good ones). I am hoping to find the one I really wanted to get her sometime soon!

So, here is how the story went. We stopped by her house yesterday and I walked in and handed her a book I had borrowed and then told her I had something for her. She looked at me in surprise as I handed her the book and exclaimed that she had something for me too. We go upstairs to her room and she hands me a small gift bag. I open it up and inside is this small blue heart necklace... I was so surprised. She said she saw it at work and thought of me! How sweet!! Her gift to me was better than mine to her... I really hope to get her a better book soon (fingers crossed the one I got will be good). We both started laughing when we thought about how alike we must be to pick the same week (in a whole year of weeks) in which to give each other a random gift. Our brains must be in sync.

God made us best friends because he knew our mom's couldn't handle us as sisters!

Friends ask you why you're crying... best friends already have a shovel ready to bury the loser who made you cry.

A best friend is a sister destiny forgot to give you.

BEST FRIENDS
Understand when you say forget it,
Wait forever when you say just a minute,
Stay by your side when you say leave me alone,
and listen for hours when you're crying on the phone.
it's those times we go so crazy; people think we're high,
and the times we make each other laugh until we cry,
all the inside jokes and remember-whens
those are the reason they call us best friends!

Best friends means killing each other over a bag of chips and in the end not saying sorry but... "Haha, too bad Loser!"

Side by side or miles apart best friends, are forever close to your heart.

I don't know what tomorrow brings or even what I'm going to eat for breakfast. I couldn't tell you if I'll find my soul mate or even what outfit I'm going to wear tomorrow. I still can't figure out what my destiny is or even if I feel like doing my homework tonight. But, I do know this: I've got music in my car, a closet full of clothes and the best friend a girl could have... and baby, that's all I need.

A good friend knows all your best stories. A best friend has lived them with you.

Lyssa is the bestest friend ever. There are no words to explain how close we are and how much she means to me. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY LYSSA

rIaH

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!