1. "You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?"
Count Adhemar to William Thatcher (this is repeated severel times durring the movie and at one point the good guys use it to taunt Count Adhemar once he is defeated) in A Knights Tale.
2. [in a letter] "I miss you like the sun misses the flower. Like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to."
William Thatcher dictating a letter to Jocelyn (Geoffery is writing it for him) in A Knights Tale.
3. person 1: "And one and two and three and four and your hands should be light like a birdie on a branch. And one and two and three and four and Wat doesn't lead he follows like a girl."person 1: "And one and two and twirlie twirlie twirlie! And one and two and you're still getting it wrong! And one and two and three and four you can hit me all day cause you punch like a... what?"
person 3: "A girl!"
Geoffery Chaucer to William and Wat and person 3 is Roland in A Knights Tale.
4. "I am an actress, Mr. Richardson, not a doormat. Do not attempt to wipe your boots on me."
Elise McKenna to Mr. Richardson in Somewhere in Time.
5. "The man of my dreams has almost faded now. The one I have created in my mind. The sort of man each woman dreams of, in the deepest and most secret reaches of her heart. I can almost see him now before me. What would I say to him if he were really here? 'Forgive me. I have never known this feeling. I have lived without it all my life. Is it any wonder, then, I failed to recognise you? You, who brought it to me for the first time. Is there any way that I can tell you how my life has changed? Any way at all to let you know what sweetness you have given me? There is so much to say. I cannot find the words. Except for these: I love you'. Such would I say to him if he were really here."
7. "They haven't spoken in a week. That's like a century in girl years."
9. You do not alter a Vera to fit you, you alter yourself to fit Vera.
Bridal store attendant to Liv (Liv repeats this later to her fiance) in Bride Wars.
Ok there are the answers!!!