Wednesday, October 5, 2011

this is my i-can't-think-of-a-title-post

Life really is interesting right now. School, work, and more work. Although, I am relieved to say that I am about to go from 3 jobs to 2 - It just got to be too much to handle. Stress isn't my friend in any way. (and) I did what I said I wouldn't do...I burnt myself out. Yippie. BUT, I am very thankful to have the jobs I do because there are some people who can't find work.

Onto some other news now... I've had some drama arise in my life. Let's just say that you learn who your friends are/who to trust when someone goes behind your back lying to your own dad about stuff about you... yeah - that happened to me. I'm trying very hard to be forgiving and not be angry... its a work in progress. :)

And now for some very exciting news!
My Grandpa is FINALLY retiring and moving back to NC! I only ever get to see him once a year, since he's so far away, but now I will be able to see him a lot more! :) I've missed him.

Here is a list of things I'm trying accomplish this month:
  1. Get new tires for my Jeep/make the other repairs
  2. Learn more about photography (as usual ;) ...)
  3. Plan my trip to Ri's house for the first of next month
  4. Read at least two books a week
  5. Get my sister's Christmas present(s) (yes, I'm Christmas shopping already... Riah's gifts were the first to get done) :)
  6. Bake Apple Dumplings (maybe Ri and I can make them at her house when I come!)
  7. Master my mushroom sauce
  8. Enter a Photography contest 
There are more things but that's all I can list for now!
I will try to do an upbeat post next time. :) Have a great night, y'all!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Okay - I'm going to hold you to the visit!! And the apple dumplings. :D I'll make homemade caramel for our coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there! Put in my request off and will work out the rest within the next week :)
    I am doing my best to get to your house!!
    Yumm.... apple dumplings and caramel in our coffee.... I can almost taste it now :)
    Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!