Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Old fun forward. :)

<> <>
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?                                                                      
My middle name is after my dad's
   
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last week sometime
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
it depends on if I'm trying or not. Most of the time I don't
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
no
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably
  
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A Lot?
yes
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Yes
9.   WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
maybe :)
10.  WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Captain Crunch!
 
11.  DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Depends on my mood and what shoes I'm wearing.
12.  DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I would say yes because I can lift a 60pound bail of hay and carry it pretty far (although I actually don't do farm stuff anymore)
  
13.  WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Coffee!!!!
 
14.  WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Probably their eyes
15.  RED OR PINK?
Red
16.  WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
That I'm always working and never really get to spend time with my family/talk to Ri
17.  WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Riah and my Grandpa
18.  WHAT IS THE WEATHER LIKE RIGHT NOW?
Rainy and dreary
19.  WHAT COLOR BOTTOMS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue jeans and no shoes, just my feet :)
20.  WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
 Cinnamon Roll
21.  WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Jesus Culture CD
22.  IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Purple or something super happy looking!
23.   FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh cut grass, fall-like candles, after the rain, fresh baked bread, and steak!
24.  WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Riah (of course!)
  
25.  WHERE DID YOU GO LAST NIGHT? 
I went to Wolf Camera to see my friend who works there, and then I played with a camera just like mine, but put a super good Macro lens on it with an external flash - I was in camera heaven!
26.  FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
 Football (Go Redskins!)
27.  HAIR COLOR?
Dark, dark, dark brown
28.  EYE COLOR?
Green!
29.  DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
nope! never had eye trouble
30.    FAVORITE FOOD?
right now? My fave is a tender steak with my mushroom sauce on top!
31.  SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings for sure!
32.  LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
 Pretty Woman
33.  WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU  WEARING?
Black - its my Hillsong United shirt.
34.  SUMMER OR WINTER?
fall
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both
36.  FAVORITE DESSERT?
I dont no, i love tons of desserts
37.  Plans today?
Yep!
38.  WHAT ARE THEY...? 
Gonna see Riah, go turn in my official notice at one of my jobs, take my car back to Firestone because they didn't do something right, and then I will clean :)
39.  WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
"Love Me Tender" by Janice Hanna - its super good
  
40.  WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
don't have one - laptop!
  
41.  WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV  LAST LAST NIGHT?
Some sporty show, and How I Met Your Mother.
42.  FAVORITE SOUND?
Running Water
43.  ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither
44.  WHAT IS THE   FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Canada
45.  DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?                                                                 Sure - I love to sing, and take pictures

post signature

1 comment:

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!