Thursday, October 6, 2011

A sad sad sad sad sad day

I called Riah tonight to talk, since we haven't really talked that much in a while, and found that she wasn't there. Not really anyway. It was her voice I heard on the phone, but she said it wasn't her. Her exact words were these:
"This isn't your best friend Riah, this is her cloned version." or something to that effect - lol
"What do you mean 'her cloned version'" I asked.
"I mean that aliens have taken her and sent me, her clone, back in her place."
"But... will I ever see my real best friend Riah again?!"
"I don't know - she is on Mars somewhere."
*Sigh* "I guess I'll hafta deal with you then."
And so the conversation went on. Yes, this is a true story. We do things like this sometimes - don't be too worried. :)


post signature

3 comments:

  1. We are way weird! But that is one of the best parts of our friendship! We can be as freaky as we like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the letters and e-mails... Are they coming from this clone too? ;) You girls are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries Amber, it's the true Mariah writing and emailing you! And yeah, we are pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!