Saturday, October 1, 2011

le happy - le tired

Jocee has this fun post linky thingy up now! It's called "Le Happy" and you post this list of things that make you happy. Here's my "Le Happy" (in lowercase).

smiles
laughs
dinner with relatives
my camera
australia
photography classes
photoshop cs5.5
nice, soft, warm beds
mascara
blt salad
candy corn
t. lynn
books
friends
lyssa
new skirts
a cute dress pattern
new (cute) notebook
libraries
starbucks
pumpkin spice lattes
white chocolate mochas
chili
australian tutors
fred astaire
letters
fall
spice scented candles
canning season
apple pie with ice cream and apple syrup
bed time
sleep

Your tired,
post signature
p.s. I'll eventually post that post I've been talking about.

4 comments:

  1. ditto: nice, soft, warm beds, blt salad, pumpkin spice lattes, australian tutors, fred astaire, letters, spice scented candles, canning season, apple pie with ice cream and apple syrup {YUM!} oh my gosh bubbles on pumpernickel. okay, so my entire internal sense of smell is feeling like a good ol' spiced yankee candle. is that weird?
    great post :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope not weird at all! I feel like that right now :) It's the fall feelin'!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. paris, pretty handwriting, crisp blankets, pumpkin pancakes, wedding pictures, reading my Bible early in the morning with a cup of coffee, waking up cold, hot showers, scented lotion, and yellow daisies. ♥

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!