Thursday, October 20, 2011

Some pictures

First off, Autumn - We'll post the award soon. Lys just needs to write her answers.

Ok, so if you follow December Roses, you've already seen three of these pictures. But if you don't they are all new to you ;) All the following photos were taken the same day.
Taken at the blue ridge parkway. No, Lys and I didn't go together :(

This was taken at the picnic area.

This was also taken at the picnic area.
Also near the picnic area. It was a very well situated picnic area! :)
This was taken at the same place. I really liked that picnic area. 

Not taken in the mountains :) Linking up ^^ with Jocee's photo challenge
Note to Jocee - I had a much better photo for this challenge, but I can't post it since you can see my sister's face in it and the parents won't post pictures of us online for safety reasons.

Photographer in training,
post signature

6 comments:

  1. loving these photos. great job!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cubette! I just keep looking at them and thinking that they could be so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos! I want to go to that picnic area!
    ~
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Autumn! That picnic area was pretty picturesque!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos!!! just love them. absolutely autumny :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that they are rather autumny too Jocee! And that is a fun word: autumny... ;)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!