Monday, October 17, 2011

Mountains!

Today I went to the Blue Ridge Mountains to assist at an engagement shoot. I wasn't really shooting anything involving the actual couple... no, I was more focused on my mountains. Oh how I've missed those mountains. Once you've lived in the mountains, there is no way for you to ever get them out of your system! <3
Anyway, here is a picture I took today. This week I invested in a Polarizing filter for my camera, so that explains the amazing color in the photo. (it's sooc, minus the signature / i removed a weird thing in the left bottom corner of the pic.)

(this photo is entered in Jocee's photo challenge http://thecupcakedictionary.blogspot.com/)

post signature

3 comments:

  1. i. love. this. photo. the. end. :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photo! i live in N.C.(:
    http://katies-favorite-things.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely picture! i love how the colors are all so very different. I entered the challenge too. =) you can check out my entry at my blog if you wish. (ismikendra.org)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!