Friday, June 10, 2011

A run down...

...of Lyssa's stay with us.

Friday:
We picked her up, ran a few errands brought her home. Then we settled in and then went to Beenies guitar lesson and afterwards went to get pretzels. Did various chores.

Saturday:
Just did stuff around the house and were pretty lazy. That night we went to my uncle's surprise party. Did various chores.

Sunday:
Church and relaxing afterward. Did various chores

Monday:
Wedding dress shopping. I tried some on at one place and just perused the other. Did various chores.

Tuesday:
Lyssa should have gone home during our milk run but she switched at work and was able to stay until Thursday!!! Milk run and then we cooked dinner when we came home. Did various chores.

Wednesday:
Got up and made biscuits, bacon and coffee for breakfast (yum), just had fun then when Beenie and Mom got back from her guitar lesson we went to the second bridal store and tried on some more dresses and Lys tried on a bridesmaid dress. Oh I told her that since the is the Maid of Honor and my only attendant that she could pick whatever dress she wanted as long as it was green (that way she'd like it and be able to afford it). And guess what?! She picked a really bridesmaid dress. It's beautiful by the way! She looked gorgeous! She's TALL AND SKINNY! Have I mentioned that?

Thursday:
**sob** we took her home. **sob sob sob** :(

I'm so used to her being here already. I miss her :( I'm used to our routine and everything.

I'm off to read, which is going to be lonely because we always express our opinions about characters or events loudly to each other! Ok, night...

-Ri

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!