Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A birthday tag.

Stella made a birthday tag for herself and I thought I'd do it simply because it looks fun!

1. If you could be born any day of the year, what day would it be?
Hum, it would be interesting to be born February 29th (leap year). Then you could pick whether to celebrate your birthday either on Feb. 28th or Mar. 1st when it wasn't leap year!

2. What do you want your wedding dress to look like?
Oo Oo! I know this one! I actually have a wedding dress picked out!!! Finally I can answer this question with more than a "I don't know nor do I really care". Wait, I'm not going to answer it. I want y'all to be surprised when you see the pictures! So never mind!

3. (confessions time) What is an odd thing about you that nobody knows?
Uh - well this isn't going to work... Lyssa knows everything. I guess I'll have to settle for something y'all don't know. I do not like fireworks unless they are on tv or REALLY far away from me. I think they look cool and all, but I hate the noise! Plus I've always been afraid I might get burned by the sparks or some such thing.

4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Character or feature? Either I'd want to be taller (I'm like 5' 3" or 5' 4") or I'd like to be more patient...

5. Random time - tell us anything:
My "Something Blue" at the wedding will be blue toenail polish. Fun, no? We accidentally stumbled upon this when I was trying on wedding dresses and my toes were painted blue. It looked SO cool. I have a picture somewhere...

6. Mac or PC?
Uh, PC? I've never used Mac.

7. What is your favorite song right now?
Probably Cheek to Cheek sung by Fred Astaire. Or maybe I Do by Colbie Caillat or even Make you Feel My Love by ADELE... Hum... yeah Cheek to Cheek wins!

8. Do you get very tan during the summer? Doing what?
Its depends on the year, some years I go out more than others. Mostly gardening, mowing/weed eating and sitting out reading. I got really burnt one year when I hadn't been out much since it was the end of May. I sat out and read almost an entire book all day. I got really red, but after that I go an awesome tan! Rambling over.

9. How long do you consider too long for hair to be?
It depends. Some people look good with longer hair and some with shorter, plus weight/thickness has a lot to do with it. I have really thick hair and I can't have it long unless I keep layers in it.

10. Big earrings or small?
Again, it depends. I like dangles, but only of a certain width or length. I don't like those really big hoops. Plus big jewelry doesn't look good on my because I am small.

11. Do you like lowercase?
In it's acceptable place. I like using proper capitalization. I only use lowercase a lot when I'm IMing Lys.

12. Is there anyone famous that you (or any part of you) looks like?
Um, no? I have been told twice I look like Anne Hathaway, but it was after Ella Enchanted came out and I think it was just the hair or maybe our over all coloring is similar? I don't think I look like her at all, she is prettier!

13.What is the weirdest thing you have ever photographed?
Um, an up close of a chess board,  falling puzzle pieces, a shoe, a cellphone. I don't know what all. It depends on what you qualify as weird.

14. What is something you say more than five times a day?
"How am I supposed to know?" - generally to one of my littler sisters who think I should know everything, but sometimes to Kay or my parents.

15. Which do you think is better or worse: Facebook or Twitter?
Oh, a lameness compitition? Um... probably twitter. I seriously think it is ridiculous to "tweet" about every little detail, plus there is the question about how it makes everyone else feel. It becomes a popularity contest, it makes people feel like their life isn't as interesting enough, on and on. But Facebook is pretty silly too..

16. (time for a super typical question) What is your favorite food?
*just a note: I am quoting her questions exactly. Anything bolded are her exact words. I'm not being rude by adding the things in the parenthese.
Chicken n' Dumplings (my mom's only) and maybe stuffed Strawberries

17. Do you like Antique stores or Thrift stores?
Antique for sure! I bought the cutest charm bracelet at an Antique store once!

18. What is something you've always longed to do, but never did?
Most of the time I want to do something I just do it. Dance for sure. Any and all dancing.. well any acceptable dancing. Ballet, tap, swing, ball room.. most any kind.

19. Do you love or loath peace signs?
Can I go with neither? I really don't have much of an opinion on them. T. Lynn loves them though, so when I see a peace sign I think of her. So maybe leaning more towards the "love" side since they make me think of my "baby" sister. (She isn't really a baby - she's ten.)

20. What is a guilty pleasure of yours?
I don't have one. If I like it then I'm not going to bother being guilty about it. Let's just pretend it's Ben and Jerry's Half Baked and be done with it :)

Ok... finished ;) Now a list of things I should post pictures of soon:
1. My blue toe nails
2. My charm bracelet
3. The necklace and anklet I was given yesterday
4. My bedroom since I just rearanged it. This one is mostly for Lyssa's benefit, that way she'll know what the room will look like when she comes to stay in August!

-Riah Chelle

2 comments:

  1. Awesome tag! Can't wait to see the picture your blue toenails:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to post them next! I just have to wait until my camera battery is charged so I can take the other pictures and post them at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!