Friday, June 17, 2011

Number Four



**spoiler alert**

So I recently watched I Am Number Four. I liked it a lot. Good effects, good acting and an interesting storyline. I'm reading the book now and I like it even better, although Sarah and John kiss more in the book, driving me a bit crazy and many many things are different.


First there is Number Four aka: John (as he goes by the majority of the movie and so far most of the book). He is a Loric Garde aka: an Alien from Lorien with super abilities. He is being hunted by the Mogadorian's so that they can kill him before all of his Legacies show up (his powers are called Legacies).

Henri is a Loric Cepan (John's protector and pretty much normal with no super abilities). He was sent to earth to protect John until John's Legacies showed up. Once John's Legacies show up they are to join up with the other Loric and fight the Mogadorians to restore their planet.


Sam is John's best friend. He a alien fanatic and finds out that John is an alien when John has to ask Sam to help him save Henri when Henri is captured. He ends up helping John out quite a bit and encouraging him as John works on learning how to use his Legacies.


Sarah is John's girl friend. So far in the book she doesn't know John is an alien, but she does find out in the movie. I'm assuming she finds out in the book too. Sarah was a popular cheerleader in school and dated the popular football player, but broke up with him when she realized he was a bad influence on her. She is a photographer, but more so in the movie than in the book.


Number Six. She is really awesome in the movie with an amazing Aussie accent and wonderful control over her Legacies. I love her. She isn't in the book yet, but I hope she does soon!

-Ri

2 comments:

  1. I. LOVED. THAT. MOVIE. And Alex Pettyfer...just sayin'! It was so cool, and pretty original, I liked it. Pretty creepy at parts, but really cool. I LOVED the Aussie girl, too! So beast ("beast" is a good thing, lol) I think I'm going to watch it again now :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!