Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Changed...

Is it real that this time last year I wasn't even married? Now I'm married, three months pregnant and about to graduate college. No more school for me (until I homeschool that is). It's kind of weird that I've moved past school now. No more studying, no more freaking out about a test... nothing. Three more assignments to turn in and I'm done. Graduated with a diploma in photography and ready to try and get some work published. Crazy huh?
Life moves so quickly, but I find that sometimes the change is subtle and sometimes not so much. Changing from a homeschool elementary student to a homeschool high school student wasn't that big of a difference, but going from unmarried to married felt like a major one and a subtle one. It wasn't different because I already cooked and cleaned, but it was different because I had to budget the money for the food and it was my house to clean. So it was the same but not.
Being pregnant is a major change, but originally an unbelievable one. I couldn't see the baby, I couldn't feel the baby, I couldn't hear the baby, but there was a baby. My body hadn't changed and originally I was just tired, so all I had to go on was this little blue line on a pregnancy test. Of course the evening sickness came (I didn't have morning sickness) and the tiredness increased and I just felt ugh so there were more symptoms and it finally began to feel real. Now I'm 14 weeks, showing a bit (not much but still), have heard the baby's heart beat and am having all the not-so-fun ligament pain.
So bascially everything has changed, but somehow in the midst of it, it never really felt like it... Here is hoping for some not-so-subtle changes in 2013 (ehem - actually having the baby out here).

The same, but some how not,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!