Thursday, December 27, 2012

Our First Christmas (Excerpt)

Christmas was great. Family all gathered together with big meals to eat and gifts to exchange. Chad and I spent Christmas Eve visiting our families and then had Christmas day all to ourselves, which is exactly what I wanted. We took advantage of our first and last Christmas alone. Next year we'll have a little six month old! We slept in and whatched movies and I ended up taking a long, well needed nap (the week before Christmas wore me out) and we had a nice supper and it was all great and cozy. Gosh I love quality time with my husband!

Read More>>>
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!