Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Oh Christmas Crafts (excerpt)

I've been keeping busy making Christmas gifts. I'm on a (very) limited budget, so most of my gifts will be handmade. Some of the things I'm making are:
Christmas ornaments - not for my tree, I don't have a tree. But as small gifts for other people.
Baked goods - An easy gift for men! Who doesn't like cookies, breads and other Christmas-y desserts??
Articals of clothing - sorry can't be specific here, never know who is reading!!

Chrismas sewing has been crazy, thankfully the baking hasn't started yet. That'd be pretty gross - two week old cookies?? Ugh

Read More>>>
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!