Sunday, December 9, 2012

At Home

So lately I haven't been the best house keeper and I haven't cooked much and my poor husband is usually stuck taking care of me. I have a million excuses of course... Nausea, round ligament pain, fatigue and the latest one: a cold. But I have managed a few things and my loving, sweet husband has been so understanding.

My "pantry" filled with canned goods, baking goods, tea and recipe books.
 
My stove and white pantry thingy. We live in a 1940's farmhouse which explains the green stove and not so lovely wall paper (thankfully this is the only wall with this particular wall paper).
That's bread dough rising for cinnamon rolls on the stove top there.
 
Thanksgiving center piece that Lys and I did for the big Thanksgiving dinner my family does every year.
 
Cinnamon rolls I made one day when I had an energy spurt (please let me have another one of those).
 
The view from my back door. Lovely, huh?
 
 
 
Your sorta home-maker,
post signature

2 comments:

  1. It will get better. You'll be feeling much better and full of energy soon. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Followed you over to your new blog! :)
    The green stove... cute. The wallpaper! Ha! Sorry I couldn't help but laugh. However you did a very good job of making it look homey! And the cinnamon roll... that is just torture!
    I love your wide open view. They are always a favorite.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!