Saturday, December 29, 2012

Today I...

Today I...
Folded laundry
Washed dishes
Cooked
Dusted
Cleaned
Baked sugar cookies
Had a tea party
Put away stocking goodies
Cleaned some more
Read
Traced hands on paper and decorated them
 
Today I...
Hung out with T. Lynn
Kissed my handsome husband
Laughed at America's Funniest Home Videos
Saw my Pawpaw and Nana
Saw my in-laws
Sat on pillows on the floor
Cuddled
Slept in
 
Tomorrow I'll...
Go to church
Go to a Christmas Party (last one!)
See friends
See family
Finish last minute wrapping ;)
Finish the last bit of housework (yay)
 
Monday I'll...
Start housework all over again!
Love,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!