Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas

To everyone! Hopefuly all of your last minute shopping is done and you are contently staring at wrapped gifts just waiting to be handed out - I'm not, but I hope you are! (well I'm done shopping, I'm just not done wrapping.) Hopefully you're staying warm and loved. Hopefully you're dreaming sweet dreams of sugar plums and nutcrackers :) Hopefully you're all happy and healthy and most importantly with people who love you! And even if your not any of those things, remember the holiday is about a perfect man who came to this earth just so he could die to save you, so you are loved by someone, even though you can't see Him!

Merry Christmas!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!