Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My love

Photography is my love and nature photography is my favorite of all types, although basically if you can photograph it, I probably will. Here are some of my newest photographs.

Out behind my house - please pretend my car and that bin are not in the corner... I took this when I was in a hurry to get to Mom's to cook for Thanksgiving.
 
Lemon pound cake. One of the many desserts being served at the dinner (made by moi).
 
My handsome husband!
 
A cake that tasted super awesome (and help me get a 10/10 on my last assignment).
 
Apples on our annual apple picking excersion.
 
An interesting flower taken at the Zoo a little before our wedding.
 
 
 
Hopefully more pictures coming soon!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. WOW these pictures are stunning, I especially love the first one. Where is that exactly ? If you don't mind me asking, because it looks like autumn which came and went far too soon here in CT Those colors made me wish for it again.
    Blessings ~ Rachel Hope
    http://hopespuntreasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel: The first picture was taken behind my house which is in central NC. The colors aren't quite that vivid anymore, this was taken the weekend before Thanksgiving. And thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!