Friday, November 9, 2012

Life :)

So in the last several weeks I......
Found out I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!!!! (Yay Riah )
Got asked to go back to my old Lifeway job... I accepted (as in on top of my other two jobs, not quiting any of them) -
Helped a friend of mine who was in a bad car accident... someone ran a red light and hit her. It's been 3 weeks and she still needs a lot of help, but she didn't have any broken bones or anything too serious!! Praise God!
Decided to move into my sisters old room (she got married in September). I'm wanting to paint it grey and have white, yellow, and black decor. So excited.
Saw Wreck is Ralph and Pitch Perfect. Both good!
Got a cold :/
Started the Lifeway job on Tuesday! After almost a year of being gone from there, everything came back to me pretty fast!
and last but not least....
I got a phone call today from my Photography boss. She asked me if I would be interested/comfortable lead shooting a wedding next year!!! That's HUGE! I told her yes :) I'm really excited!
That's whats been going on (in an overview) lol.
I'm off to sleep now :) I have a full day tomorrow of non-stop work!




post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow! They say beavers are busy but I think you have them beat!
    You and Riah both do great photography! I always like the pictures you two put up. Hope you have a fun time and everything works out just fine for picture taking conditions. :)
    So excited about Riah having a little baby too! Baby news always makes me feel happy for days. Then I hear about it again and I get to smile for the rest of the day. :D

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!