Thursday, November 8, 2012

So Much Going On (Exciting News)

Life is taking so many turns for me right now. Not bad ones, just lots of them. It feels like everything has happened so quickly.

December 2009 - Started seeing Chad.
Spring 2010 - Lost my dear Grandfather (who was a really close friend as well and Grandfather).
Summer 2010 - Graduated.
December 2010 - One year with Chad.
Feburary 2011 - Engaged.
Fall 2011 - Started photography school and wedding planning.
December 2011 - Two years with Chad.
February 2012 - One year engaged.
Spring 2012 - Bridal Shower/Uncles Wedding.
Summer 2012 - Married!!!
So far Fall 2012 - Moved to a new house. Almost completed photography school (got my first perfect score on an assignment) and...

 
Little bit - what we're currently calling the baby - is estimated to be due June 3rd (just 13 days before our first anniversary). That would mean I am currently 10 1/2 weeks along! I've not had anything but blood work done though, so the due date could change.
 


Well, as I'm currently feeling a bit sick (I don't have morning sickness, I have all-day-comes-and-goes sickness), I'm gonna run.

Love your new mom-to-be,
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Jocee: Yep! It was a bit of a surprise for us too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm biased, but YAY!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congratulations to you and your husband, Riah! :)Sometimes it seems everything is happening so quickly for everyone except for me - although that's probably very far from the truth and it'll probably change greatly this coming Februrary.
    Ah, so you're MMM now? Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Max, I completely understand what you mean about feeling like everything is happening quickly for others!! You're not the only one. Although a lot has happened recently for me!
    What's going on in February??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have felt like that quite a bit: I've seen several of my friends get married, get a career started, etc., while I've had difficulty getting any job, let alone start a career, find a special someone, and everything else.
    But now that I think about it, I have friends who are in the same position I've been in: still going through school and trying to figure out which direction to go in life...
    [this is what happens in February] --> But at least I have a plan now, and I'm not going to be stuck being a bum or a loser bouncing from one minimum-wage job to another; I'm going to be going to Navy boot camp on Feb. 13 in Great Lakes, by Chicago (I forget if it's in IL or MI) and I'm going to be trying to be a CTN - kind of a computer security/hacker job. If all goes well and I get the job, it'll be like a 9-5 job, so I can get married and have a decent family life if I find a girI...and then after staying in for around seven years (or maybe longer, depending on various circumstances), I can get out of the military and try to get a civilian job, since many employers look for that experience. That's the plan, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Momma: yep you are very biased!

    Max: Thanks! Yes very very quickly. Quicker than expected :) And I'm sure things will pick up soon. Plus sometimes when it seems nothing is happening for us, God is just preparing us (or maybe giving us a bit of rest before He gives us more).

    Lys: Ok seriously - how can anything be slow for you working 3 jobs? Just saying!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!