Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Beautiful Songs

Ever heard a song that was so beautiful or so heart wrenching it made you just ache? Ever listened to a song over and over because it made you soar just to hear it? Because it was so important that you just have learn every single lyric? Ever listened to a song that just perfectly fit the moment or what you are going through, or perhaps just made you remember someone you love? I have. I have ached and laughed and cried and smiled and rocked out and danced around my room or my house listening to music. Happy, sad, it doesn't matter. Music is an important part of my life. So I thought I'd list a couple of songs here. (click on the names to hear the songs)

Songs that make me ache:

My Heart Will Go One (aka the Titanic movie theme song) Celine Dion. I don't even like the movie Titanic (too much Jack and Rose crap), but the thought of the Titanic its self makes me ache and so does this song.

Once Upon A December from the disney movie Anastasia. The sad end to the Romanov family always makes me ache. The disney movie did too (including the ending where she sails away from her newly found grandmother to go off with her boy friend).

Just A Dream by Carrie Underwood. So so sad. As a WWII history fan this makes me feel physical pain.

When Your Gone by Avril Levine. The music video litterally makes me cry.

Songs that make me happy:

Bad Day by Daniel Powter. Alot of times my sisters and I play this if we're having a bad day or all stressed or if we just need a pick up.

Smile by Uncle Kracker. Mine and Chad's song.

I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. Very sweet, very happy!

Bubbly by Colbie Caillat.

Haven't Met You - Michael Buble

Songs that make me feel awesome:

Rolling in the Deep by Adele. Very strong song.

Stronger by Kelly Clarkson. Just very fun :)

Don't Stop Believing by Journey. It's so fun and makes my think of Losers everytime I hear it.

Potential Break Up Song by Aly and AJ. Just a fun rock out song.

Songs that make me feel full of praise:

Exalted One by Elevation Worship.

Running by Hillsong Live

Forever Reign by Hillsong Live

Sing Sing Sing by Chris Tomlin

(all subject to change at all times)



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Mean! Mean, that song is mean. That was the first time I listened to Just A Dream. And When Your Gone wasn't any nicer. They made me cry. I already know about Once Upon A December...
    Bad Day... that one is definitely good! Seems like a good sing along song. Okay all your happy songs definitely work! I'm feeling much better now thank you! Although your Haven't Met You Yet link is for a Google search. Not that it wasn't easy to find it from there!
    You have some very neat music here. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - I did warn you though! :) And thanks for letting me know it was a search instead of the video. I'll try and remember to fix that!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!