Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Updates and such

I feel like I'm/we've sorta abandoned y'all. We do apologize and hope that it wont always be this way.

Now for updates.

Wedding plans in full swing and I do mean full. Wedding dress fittings at the end of February, bridal shower plans and florist appointments. Color co-ordination, design ideas, ordering wedding invitation samples to make sure the picture's right, the font style is right, font size and color also. Trying to pin down my plans around my Uncle's, and he doesn't even have settled plans. It's nothing short of annoying, because I have to change my plans (ones I made before they did) just to fit their plans. Ahhhh! Ok, sorry for the vent. I'll move on.

Ok, we went to Grandma's house for ten days. Ran around doing tons of stuff... Saw movies (none that were high on my "to see" list, but whatever:), going to museums and such like. But I also got a sinus infection while there and I haven't shaken it yet. I am feeling tired, sick and run down... But hey, nothing a Chai Tea wont help, right?

My week is booked now too. Got home yesterday, milk run was today, tomorrow is pay day and I have a orthodontist appointment, Thursday we have a consultation with the florist, Friday Lina's guitar lessons and a b-day dinner and Saturday seems to be the only free. I am happy about going to church Sunday though. I've missed three weeks now, first due to being sick with a cold and then two due to being  at Grandma's. I miss a particular little boy so much. He is so adorable. I haven't seen him in too long! He is one of my good friend's little brothers (she has three). He is 2 and just the cutest little things. And I just love to hear him come up to me and say "Wiah... Hi Wiah!" His version of Riah :) Awww I miss him. I also will love to hear a sermon now. It's been too long!

Today was a pretty good day... Except what time I had to get up. I didn't get to bed until about 1am and I had to wake up at 5:30am. I took a shower, got ready for the day, filled up the car and woke up Bre and T. Lynn and made sure they were getting ready. We left at 7 and took Bre to our Grandfather's for her shooting lesson and her gun-smith lesson, then we went to meet Superman for breakfast. It was his b-day today! He's 22 now. After breakfast with Superman we left and headed to get the milk. We stopped by Lyssa's first and we had a nice long visit. Marmie (I love using T.'s new name for mom) and T. Lynn stayed at Lyssa's house and Marmie read and T. occupied herself while Lys and I went to her old work place to pick up her tax stuff, to B.J's to get Vanilla Almond milk and then we dropped by Starbucks to pick up two coffee's for Mom and T. and then Lys and I got Chai Tea Lattes. I am all coffee'd out from being at Grandma's house. She doesn't keep tea and so when we don't go out to eat our options are coffee, milk, lemonade and sprite :) Not that I mind coffee, just I love tea.

And now that I've complained and ranted and talked y'all's ear off, I'll leave y'all with this:
Sorry, it's a Christmas photo... I just haven't uploaded my newest one's onto my laptop yet.
Oh and it's not watermarked, so please ask before use!

Much Love,
post signature

4 comments:

  1. hee, hee, you sound like you don't have much time for blogging. i understand. it's called 'life.' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You busy girl. Slow down!! Hope you get a chance to relax and have fun somewhere in there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon and don't get too stressed out with your wedding plans, Riah (sorry about the annoyance with having to change your plans). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jessica: Yeah, I wish life would slow down a tad :)

    @Hannah: Me too! I think Lys and I are planning on just taking a day and doing something totally un-wedding related, hopefully just her and I!

    @Max: Thanks so much - hopefully I'll shake it soon. Kinda felt bad for the orthodontist who had to mess with my mouth right after I told him I was on antibiotics for a sinus infection - poor guy. Oh well... he asked if I was on meds...

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!