Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Damsel's Daybook 8 :)

Outside my window... It's dark. Yeah I know it's late.

I'm thinking about... How I hate colds.

From the kitchen... Nothing - we already ate supper.

I am creating... Um? Hannah's blog design... yep, that!

I am reading... Torrent by Lisa Bergren.

I am hearing... The Singing Bee.

I am hoping... That this cold goes away quickly.

I am planning... On seeing Lys tomorrow.

I am wearing... A blue jean skirt, blue peasant style shirt with cream cami, socks, heart necklace and engagement ring.

Around the house... No more Christmas decorations. We took them down today.

My wish of the week... That we'll get some more of the wedding stuff nailed down.

Sorry it's late!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing ADD, Riah. Hope your cold goes soon!
    ~
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!