Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A peek at...

Something mildly funny.. now that is.

So today T. Lynn and I went to get our ears pierced together. I have my first piercing, but I decided to get second ones right above the first. T. Lynn was super nervous, and I gotta admit that I wasn't a cool cucumber myself. I went first (per T.'s request), selected my earrings and then looked at the marks she placed on my ear for the placement. T. held my hand... as we agreed. I'd hold her hand and she'd hold mine.  So the lady puts in the first earring and it looks good. Puts in the second and it's wayyyy too low. So I'm looking at it and we decide something has to be done. The lady goes in the back to see if they had another one of the earrings I wanted. Sadly they didn't, so what we had to do was take out the too low earring and re-pierce it with a different earring then take the different earring out and put the one I wanted in the new hole. It was pretty painful, especially since they had a hard time putting the back on.
Now I have a third hole in my left ear. Thankfully it's all closed over now and I just have a little red pin-prick... a painful one, but still little :)

Much love,
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ouch. Hope she gave it to you for free ;)

    Hope it heals nicely!
    xoxo,
    Jessica
    Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipes. That doesn't sound very fun.
    Thanks for my wonderful blog. I really do love it. I'll send you an email later ;)
    And Ditto, I hope it heals nicely.
    Smiles

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!