Monday, January 30, 2012

Long time no see!

Hey Y'all!
It's been a long time since I've been in blogger world... there is so much catching up I need to do! But first, here is a look into my life:
The new year started off kinda slow but that didn't last! I spent several days (when I wasn't working) watching the Passion conference online - it was amazing! Wish I could have been there in person, but it all worked out :)
After the Passion conference ended I had a few days with a regular schedule (and a small cold) and then there was a 12 day revival at my church. That was incredible! There were so many people that came from all over the world to be there (and waited in line all day to get in). Each night there was a different speaker, and each night God showed up :) Unfortunately, I didn't get to go to the final night of the revival in person...I was sick :( But thankfully it was streaming live online so I was still there in a way :)
Now, a week after it ended, I am almost completely better! YAY!

I'm super excited for the end of February to get here because that's when I am going to Riah's house! YAY! Its been forever since I went. :(
Well, it's time for me to sign off - got more laundry to do - hopefully you will see me around more than you have....
Night!!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Do you attend Passion For Truth, with Pastor Jim Staley? I heard him talking about the Passion conference, and I know they stream live, so that's why I ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica,
    I don't attend Passion for Truth- I go to Elevation Church with Pastor Steven Furtick. I know about the Passion Conference partly because I have a CD from one of the conferences, and Hillsong United had it up on their tour page :)
    Do you attend Passion for Truth?

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!