Monday, January 9, 2012

Damsel's Daybook #9

Outside my window: Cold and rainy and dark...

I'm thinking about... How much wedding stuff their is!

From the kitchen... Peach cobbler

I am creating... not much

I am reading... Torrent by Lisa T. Bergren.

I am hearing... "How Do I Look?", Kay wiggling in her seat, Bre (her preferred spelling now) complaining that Jennie Mai has no right to tell people how to dress and Mom turning pages in her book.

I am hoping... That I can get the wedding venue settled this week - it simply has to be done!

I am planning... a wedding.

I am wearing... a black skirt, grey long sleeved shirt, black tank, grey socks, engagement ring and two necklaces.

Around the house... not too much, needs to be tidied.

My wish of the week... see "hoping".

Night y'all :)

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing ADD Riah. I would have done it but was away fot the day. Praying your wedding organizations go well.
    ~
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!