Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Great night!

First off, I wanna say how GREAT it was to see my bestest friend in the world, Riah, yesterday! She is so sweet :) She brought me a pair of new earrings without a reason to! :) Love you Ri!

Anyway, so I've been watching Passion live on my computer for the last 2 days (today being the 3rd) and WOW is it good!!!
Hillsong United played last night at a little after 11:30 and I didn't get to bed until 2:30 :)
God is so good!!!
more later (hopefully) :)



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Uh! I did too have a reason to get you those earings! I felt like it. Isn't that a reason? And your my bfbb, that's another. And you get me stuff too, enter reason number three! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!