Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's me it's me!!!

Here are some of the pictures I took in the first few days.

This is at the Natural Science Museum. It's the rock and gemstones exhibit, well part of it anyway...

This is only Titanic related picture they allow you to take, besides letting you take a picture of the banner (which I did). They have a "photographer" standing just inside the exhibit that makes you stand infront of a green screen and snaps a picture. Later, at the end of the exhibit, they print the picture for you (should you ask for it) and the picture shows you standing infront of the Grand Staircase with the "ghost" of the Captian on it. I put quotes around photographer because he wasn't one. I walked up to him and asked him what kind of camera he had. He shrugged and said "I don't know, I'm not a photographer." He looked at my bag and said, "Are you? Is this a good camera, do you know?". I was slightly appalled that they didn't have a real photographer, but he said he just uploaded the pictures onto the software program and it did everything. I wasn't thrilled to hear that. They should have a real photographer. It wasn't that poor guy's fault that he wasn't a photographer, but I think they should have hired a real one. I ended up looking at the camera and it's a basic entry level Canon DSLR. I told him that it was a perfectly fine camera for what he was doing. Ugh, still not happy about that... I want to volunteer sooooo bad :)

This was taken at the Bog Gardens. Yes, it's supposed to be blurry!

This was taken at the Bog Gardens as well. The duck is a little too dark sadly...

This picture is in memory of my dear Great Grandma "Cake" who passed away two weeks ago. She loved violets, so Momma made this arrangement for the funeral. The funeral was sad and I barely kept myself from crying while we (Mom, my sisters and I) sang. There were yellow roses every where (another of her favorite flowers) and it was very bittersweet. We know she's with Jesus, but being human we didn't want to lose her.
We love you so very much Grandma!

Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!
-- Author Unknown

Riah Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!