Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hey y'all!

It's been a while but im sure you will forgive me... 3 jobs takes up a lot of time and when you finally get home being on the computer is the last thing on your mind. :)

Riah is at her Grandma's house this week so we won't be seeing much of her in the blogger world so I will try to pick up the slack (both hers and mine - lol) and post!

Appearantly there was an earthquake in Richmond, VA that was felt all the way down through Rock Hill, SC and up through Canada -  I found this online so maybe it will make some people feel better about it... "East Coast earthquakes are far less common than in the West, but they also tend to be felt over a broad area. That's because the crust is not as mangled and fractured, allowing seismic waves to travel without interruption."
There is whole lot going on with our planet - a hurricane, earthquakes around here and Colorado. Sheesh! But I'm not worried because I know that God has us covered :)

I got off work and one job this afternoon at 3 and I am going into my next one at 5:30 - really don't wanna go anywhere else today but I'll live :)

ttyl!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!