Friday, August 12, 2011

Hi!

You must think I've neglected you... I promise I'm not trying to :)
A lot has been going on lately - I haven't even been able to talk to Ri about it much which is very sad!
I am going to be quitting my bookstore job next week and working with the photographer almost full time - when I'm not working with her I'll be working at the kids hair salon my mom works at as a part time receptionist - that will only last until my photography picks up.

There is a chance I will be in Australia in January or July of 2012 - I was at a Hillsong United concert on Tuesday (AMAZING!!!) and when I was waiting in line to get a t-shirt I saw that they had a sign up sheet for a free semester at their college and I signed up for it! Now I hope that I get it!!
I am going to another Hillsong United concert on the 19th (next Friday) and can't wait - now I just hafta figure out how to tell someone I don't want them to go and I want my mom to go instead.... :/

I'm making some changes to my room - taking some stuff off my walls and adding other stuff - and I actually cleaned it! YAY! Summer really took a toll on my cleaning time... now my room is clean and mostly organized. So happy about that.

I miss Riah - we haven't really talked in what feels like a month :(  -  We don't really know what each other is doing!

I started my Bachelors course in my online class a couple of weeks ago - it's boring - I despise it - but it's something for now!

I should go get out of my pjs and get a move on my day - yes I know its 1:30.... but it's my day off (until 6:30 tonight) and I am enjoying it! :)
post signature

2 comments:

  1. You could be coming to Australia!?!?!?!? Do let me know if you are! As if the opportunity arises I would love to meet you in person!
    ~
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat blog! Keep it up.

    Blessings,
    ~Miss Raquel
    www.God-sDaughter.blogspot.com

    PS: I'm having a giveaway over at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!