Monday, August 29, 2011

Home again, home again!

I'm home. Pictures will be coming (sorta) soon. I am sad though, my camera battery died only two or three days into my "vacation" and I didn't pack the cord to my battery charger. I thought I did, but apparently I left it at home on our school desk. I was very upset at that.
We visited several places. The History Museum, the Natural Science Museum, the Childrens Museum, the Titanic Exhibition, the Bog Gardens... It was so much fun. I'll tell y'all about it later!

Much love,
Riah

3 comments:

  1. The Titanic Exhibition!!!!!!! I am a major Titanic freak. and youwent there without me :( lol
    Hope it was insanely awesome.
    ~
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that stinks. At least you had fun.
    I always have my iPhone 4 with me (sometimes I don't bring my camera bag with me, like today), and its camera isn't bad...although it's a far cry from my DSLR. While I wouldn't buy one, it would be cool to try the iPhone 4 to SLR adapter; what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn:
    Aww I'm sorry! I didn't know you liked the Titanic.. I personally am a huge Titanic freak. I wish you could have been there!

    Max:
    Um... Your link failed... Sorry. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's great. I wish I could have something to capture instant, relitively good pictures with because I usually fail to bring my camera bag or something else equally important (exp. battery cord).

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!