Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Damsel Daybook

I can't think of anything to post about right now, so here's a mix of the Damsel's Daybook from Storygirl and one a friend of mine used to do when she blogged.

Outside my window... A lovely sunset... Well actually, the window is facing East so it's just the purple-y horizon, but it's still lovely.

I'm thinking about... Ice Cream, how bummed I am that Torrent isn't being released until September and how I should really get Amber's letter in an envelope so I can send it out tomorrow.

From the kitchen... Nothing much, we already ate dinner. I could use some coffee and apple pie though. I know what I am going to do when I finish posting!

I am creating... A secret project.

I am reading... The Ranger's Apprentice: The Icebound Land by John Flanagan with Bree (we tend to read books together).
Anne's House of Dreams by L. M. Montgomery.

I am hearing... Siblings chatting, bugs and birds making their usual racket outside, the movie Rio and Momma playing a game with Beenie.

I am hoping... That we'll watch Doctor Who tonight. We just watched the episode where the Doctor becomes human to throw off some aliens who want to absorb him (or some such thing). Need I just say I like the Doctor as a Time Lord, not as a human!!! I am dying to see an episode of him being himself the whole time, not just the last ten minutes.

I am planning... On sending Amber her letter, working on some skirts this week, making coffee in a little while and begging Mom to let us watch Doctor Who or Monarch of the Glen or Pysch.

I am wearing... A blue jean skirt (made out of actual blue jeans - I made it myself) and a rust colored, cap sleeved, thermal weeve t-shirt.

Around the house... A living room that needs tidying.

My wish of the week... That I'll get at least one skirt made before we leave Saturday.

One of my favorite things... My camera. I have the bestest family ever!

A picture:

Much love,
Riah Friah Me O Miah

2 comments:

  1. Dear Riah,
    Thanks for doing ADD. I would've done it myself but have been sick.
    I love sunsets.
    ~
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you've been sick!! I hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!