Friday, September 2, 2011

Oh, I can't do shopping!

I absolutely hate it when I need new clothes. I like new clothes, don't get me wrong (who doesn't?)... It's the shopping for new clothes I don't like. Why can't I have a magic wand to wave over my closet so a whole new wardrobe will appear without me having to shop for it? That's all I'm asking, really.
Yesterday we had to go clothes shopping for all five of us. Thankfully Bree and I share a wardrobe and we just shop together. All together (all five of us), we bought 37 pieces of clothing. Bree and I got a slate blue ruffled blouse, a cream, braided neck shirt, a v-necked black shirt, a orange and tan striped t-shirt hoddie, one cream lace tank, one grey ribbed tank with blue and orange bubble thingies and a blue patterned tank dress for church.
Ok, right now a little T. Lynn person is fussing at me about my handwriting. Excuse me while I go strangle her... **elevator music**
Alright, I'm back. She is soooooooo sassy! I am in charge of giving them their school today since our dear Marmee (as T. Lynn has started calling her) is at the hair dresser's getting her hair permed and cut. I wrote out a quote for T. to copy for her handwriting exercise. Apparently she thinks it's my handwriting exercise since she is sitting here poking fun at and criticizing my little "t's", "s's", "k's", "a's", "d's", "i's" and "w's". Apparently I'm not doing them just so. I've done threatened to hurt her about six times. Her only response is "You love me!". Yeah, she is a total twerp.
Back to what I was saying - I hate shopping and right now, little sisters are on up on my list too!
Now, onto other random things...
I still haven't charged my camera battery.
I have a appointment at the optometrist's next Tuesday - yay, more glasses (sarcasm).
I am started a college (type) course in photography next month.
I'll be getting a car, soon-ish.
I ordered thirty prints from Shutterfly the other day and only paid $2.66 since I got thirty free prints for opening a account there. I thought that paying just the shipping wasn't so bad for thirty free pictures. I'm super excited for them to come in.
I got the cutest Vogue pattern today at JoAnn Fabric store. It's a vintage style dress I'm dying to try and sew.. But I have 8 skirts still to sew, plus I want to make some crop jackets. My old one is looking ratty.
I need to email Amber!!!!!
I got Torrent by Lisa T. Bergren yesterday (the day it came out). The only thing that is a total bummer is that Marmee is reading it first... It's totally unfair. I like those books every bit as much as she does and she has got to read every one of them first so far.
And I think that's about it for this random post!

Much love,
Riah Chelle <3

1 comment:

  1. Haha, sisters. I equally hate shopping, so I know your pain.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!