Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Randomness

I guess this will be a random post, simply because I can't think of anything to post. So here is a bunch of questions that Bleah posted.

1. High heels or boots? Boots, every time.
2. What time did you get up this morning? 11am **blushes**
3. What was the last movie you saw in theaters? Captain America
4. What is your maiden name? Not saying, but it starts with a D.
5. What is your favorite t.v. show? Um, I have several, but I'll go with Doctor Who.
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Toast, or yogurt and toast, mostly just toast.
7. What is your middle name? Michelle, shortened to Chelle more often than not.
8. What food do you dislike? Lima beans! They are so gross.
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Steppin' Out: Astaire Sings - Fred Astaire.
10. What characteristic do you despise? Spoiled brats (is that a charateristic???)
11. Favorite piece of clothing? Don't think I have one.
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? Australia.
13. Are you an organized person? Sorta, in my way.
14. Where would you retire to? Home ;)
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 19 (my last one) - I got a DSLR camera.
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Hopefully watch Doctor Who while working on my mending basket. It's overflowing with mending and projects waiting to be done.
17. Furthest place you've ever been to? Missouri.
18. Person you wish you could meet? Amber.
19. When is your birthday? June 28th.
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely a night person, all the way.
21. What is your shoe size? 71/2 or 8.
22. Do you own in animals? Nope, not a one.
23. Any news you'd like to share? I'm starting the Photography Institute next month.
24. When you were little what did you want to be? Well at first I wanted to be the first woman on Mars, but then I realized how hard the training was and decided to be an astrologer instead.
25. What is your favorite flower? Sunflowers.
26. What day on the calender are you looking forward to? None that I know of.
27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue, sky blue.
28. How is the weather right now? Good... not much is going on and it's 9:40pm, so...
29. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Lyssa.
30. Favorite drink? Sweet tea.
31. Favorite restaurant? I don't have one.
32. Hair color? Very dark brown, brunette.
33. What was your favorite toy as a child? A white valentine bear holding a red heart. Don't ask!!
34. Spring, summer, fall or winter? Fall, fall, fall!
35. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate unless it's ice cream. I'm not a big chocolate ice cream person, chocolate ice cream doesn't taste like chocolate - seriously.
36. Coffee or tea? Both.
37. Wish you were still young? Um, I'm still young. I'm only 19.
38. Do you want to get married? Yes.
39. When was the last time you cried? I don't know. I teared up yesterday while reading The Secret Life of Bees. When May dies it is so sad.
40. What is under your bed? Two plastic storage containers. One with Hope Chest stuff and one with random stuff.
41. What did you do last night? Watched Doctor Who, read Hunger Games with Bree, answered emails, painted my nails, that sorta thing.
42. What are you afraid of? Heights, no wait, falling. Definitely falling. And fish scales. Hey, don't judge me, we all have irrational fears, mine just happens to be more irrational than most.
43. Salty or sweet? Depends on my mood.
44. Best quality? Mine? I don't have a "best" one. I just have normal qualities, both bad and good that hopefully balance each other now.
45. How many years at your current job? I don't have a job.
46. Favorite day of the week? Don't have one.
47. Favorite movie? Again, don't have one.
48. Have you ever had a crush on anyone? Well of course.
49. Do you like finding all this stuff out about your friends? Yep.

Much love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!