Friday, September 9, 2011

Procrastination part deux

Here I am again, listening to Some Kind of Wonderful by Michael Buble on Pandora. Here I am again eating a sour cream donut and drinking coffee (feeling slighting police officer-ish). Here I am again procrastinating. I should be sewing skirts, working on my secret project, uploading music into my computer, cleaning my room, cleaning the main areas, cleaning the bathroom and blog designing. Oh and calling Lys and working on a Christmas wish list (per her request, be it only September). I should be writing my untitled novel, but instead I'm dreaming about this store. I should be cleaning up the extremely messy table beside me, but instead I'm thinking about being here:
Paris at night...

In this dress...


wearing these shoes...

these bracelets...

And this necklace (I love this necklace!!)...


and this hat...

and this purse! Yep, that's a complete ensemble.

And it costs -  $233.94 - yep, that's without the Paris part ;)

Yeah, sometimes I have expensive taste **blushes** I try not to though. And I'd never actually buy those things. It would be a ridiculous waste of money; money I don't have.

Much Love,
Riah

P.S. I started this post way earlier...
P.P.S. It would be preferable if somewhere Fred Astaire music was playing, but since Paris doesn't have a soundtrack, like movies do, I guess I'll have to live without it :(

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't it be great for everything to have a soundtrack? I think so.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!